Don’t Forget To Check Out The Food Storage Items At The Dollar Stores
About This Website
We will bring to you the latest detailed information about Food Storage and Emergency Preparedness and how to get started with your own Family Home Storage Plan.. We hope that this information will be useful. We will often post new, relevant and informative articles on our webpage and blog. Please check back to see whats new! The blog is setup so that you, the user, can share your information about preparedness and food storage. Feel free to stop by often and be a participator on a regular basis. We hope our online stores and ads will bring attention to you about bargains and deals on needed food storage and physical emergency preparedness supplies. You may contact us by linking to the “Contact Us” button. Thanks for visiting us today.
I have heard this story told by numerous people. There are several different versions of the story but they all end with the same conclusion. “I can sleep when the wind blows.” Can you?
“Years ago, a farmer owned land along the Atlantic sea coast.
He constantly advertised for hired hands. Most people were
reluctant to work on farms along the Atlantic. They dreaded the
awful storms that raged across the Atlantic, wreaking havoc on the buildings and crops.
As the farmer interviewed applicants for the job, he received
A steady stream of refusals.
Finally, a short, thin man, well past middle age, approached
the farmer. “Are you a good farm hand?” the farmer asked him.
“Well, I can sleep when the wind blows,” answered the little man.
Although puzzled by this answer, the farmer, desperate for help,
Hired him. The little man worked well around the farm, busy from
dawn to dusk, and the farmer felt satisfied with the man’s work.
Then one night the wind howled loudly in from offshore.
Jumping out of bed, the farmer grabbed a lantern and rushed
next door to the hired hand’s sleeping quarters. He shook the
little man and yelled, “Get up! A storm is coming!
Tie things down before they blow away!”
The little man rolled over in bed and said firmly, “No sir. I told you, I can sleep when the wind blows.”
Enraged by the response, the farmer was tempted to fire him on
the spot. Instead, he hurried outside to prepare for the storm.
To his amazement, he discovered that all of the haystacks had
been covered with tarpaulins. The cows were in the barn, the chickens
were in the coops, and the doors were barred.
The shutters were tightly secured. Everything was tied down.
Nothing could blow away. The farmer then understood what his
hired hand meant, so he returned to his bed to also sleep while
the wind blew.
Don’t be worried. Just be prepared. Let the wind blow. Do You Know How?
by Geoffrey S. Gentry, Web Admin.
For more information about Emergency Preparedness and Food Storage, always refer to http://www.fanilyhomestorage.com.
When it comes to your emergency preparedness planning do you ever face any of the following problems?
• Trying to become emergency preparedness ready but not knowing how much food, water, or storage space you’ll need.
• Getting frustrated with the lack of information about all the options you have when it comes to food storage.
• Having enough food for your family, but not having enough space to store it in.
• Worrying about your food storage rotting or going bad without you noticing until it’s too late.
• Feeling sceptical about whether your government (local or federal) will really be able to help you when the system collapses.
Are you asking any of these questions?
• How can I become emergency preparedness ready without breaking my budget?
• Is there a way for me to provide for each member of my family’s specific tastes and nutritional needs?
• Can I simplify and streamline my emergency preparations down to just one or two steps?
• Will any business out there just be honest with me about what products I’m getting and exactly what that will do for me?
• How will I take care of my family when more conventional means—like grocery stores or even governmental assistance—are not an option?
If so, click here for the ultimate solution for how to take care of your family—before you run out of time!
Always refer to http:www.familyhomestorage.com for you questions and and answers about emergency preparedness and food storage.